Thanks to the generosity of so many folks like yourselves, work has begun on the new heating and air conditioning systems to be installed in the shrine chapel. Donations from our Renew and Respond 20 Campaign have allowed this work to begin and after 50 years of use, replace the antiquated electric heating system in the shrine chapel. And, on those hot summer days, provide a cool prayerful space for all who come to services held in the chapel. Inov8v Energy and Built-Rite Construction are the contracted companies doing the work which has presently begun at their shop located in Canaan, NH. In the recently taken photographs, Johnny McCullough, Rob Lowell and Rudy Pollari are shown staining pine boards that will hide the steel duct work that will carry both warm and cool air to all corners of the chapel. The work will be completed soon and will certainly be appreciated during those cold windy days in March leading up to Easter Sunday in early April.
Letters of Importance
- Mass Intentions for Week June 19 – 25, 2021
- La Salette Reflection – Twelfth Sunday Ordinary Time -June 20, 2021
- Mass Intentions – Week of June 12 – 18, 2021
- La Salette – Reflection (11th Sunday in Ordinary Time) June 13, 2021
- La Salette Reflection – Solemnity of Corpus Christi – June 06, 2021
- Mass Intention
- La Salette Reflection – Solemnity Feast of the Most Holy Trinity – May 30, 2021
- Mass Intentions – May 29 – Jun 04, 2021
- La Salette Reflection – Solemnity of Pentecost – May 23, 2021
- Mass Intentions – May 22 – 28, 2021
LaSalette Prayer Group
The group meets at 7:00-8:00pm via Zoom on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. All are welcome.
Access is available via internet Zoom or telephone.
Last summer before meeting on Zoom, we met in person in the summer house on the hill behind the church.
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions,
Mass & Confessions
6:00 PM Saturday Evening
11:00 AM Sunday Morning
11:30 AM Daily Mass Monday thru Friday
Spanish Mass- 5:00 PM Second Sunday of each month.
Confession is heard 30 minutes before each Mass or by appointment.
Saturday evening Mass is always offered for the members of the La Salette Association of Prayer.
Seasonally and for holidays: Masses may be added or offered at a slightly different time. Please check back for the latest updates.
2021 Spring Bulletin
Center for Reconciliation
410 NH Route 4A
PO Box 420
Enfield, NH 03748
Office hours, 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Superior Fr. Joseph Gosselin M.S.
Director Fr. John P. Sullivan, M.S.