Thanks to the generosity of so many folks like yourselves, work has begun on the new heating and air conditioning systems to be installed in the shrine chapel. Donations from our Renew and Respond 20 Campaign have allowed this work to begin and after 50 years of use, replace the antiquated electric heating system in the shrine chapel. And, on those hot summer days, provide a cool prayerful space for all who come to services held in the chapel. Inov8v Energy and Built-Rite Construction are the contracted companies doing the work which has presently begun at their shop located in Canaan, NH. In the recently taken photographs, Johnny McCullough, Rob Lowell and Rudy Pollari are shown staining pine boards that will hide the steel duct work that will carry both warm and cool air to all corners of the chapel. The work will be completed soon and will certainly be appreciated during those cold windy days in March leading up to Easter Sunday in early April.
- Mass Intentions – March 06 – 12 2021
- La Salette Reflection – 2nd Sunday of Lent February 28, 2021
- Mass Intentions – February 27 – March 05, 2021
- La Salette Reflection – 1st Sunday of Lent February 21, 2021
- Mass Intentions – February 20 – 26, 2021
- La Salette Reflection -6th Ordinary Sunday Ordinary Time February 14, 2021
- Mass Intentions – Week of February 13 – 19, 2021
- Mass Intentions – February 06 – 12, 2021
- La Salette Reflection – 5th Sunday in Ordinary Time- February 7, 2021
- La Salette Reflection 4th Sunday Ordinary Time -January 31, 2021
Mass & Confessions
6:00 PM Saturday Evening
11:00 AM Sunday Morning
11:30 AM Daily Mass Monday thru Friday
Spanish Mass- 5:00 PM Second Sunday of each month.
Confession is heard 30 minutes before each Mass or by appointment.
Saturday evening Mass is always offered for the members of the La Salette Association of Prayer.
Seasonally and for holidays: Masses may be added or offered at a slightly different time. Please check back for the latest updates.
2021 Spring Bulletin
Center for Reconciliation
410 NH Route 4A
PO Box 420
Enfield, NH 03748
Office hours, 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Superior Fr. Joseph Gosselin M.S.
Director Fr. John P. Sullivan, M.S.