Also, repair and new signage is takig place adjacent to the gift shop, where the crest of Our Weeping Mother of La Salette has sat for the past 25 years. Photo shows progress on the repaint of the carved and sandblasted crest which has with stood winter winds and summer heat for 25 years. The new sign will sport information on this site in Enfield, the shrine at La Salette, France, the La Salette Story, mission work of La Salette, vocations, and the Shaker heritage of this holy site. We plan to have the sign with its message completed and in place for the summer season.
- 6th Sunday of Easter: Acts 10:25-48; 1 John 4:7-10; John 15:9-17
- Mass Intentions – May 08 – 15, 2021
- Reflection for the 5th Sunday of Easter – May 02, 2021
- Mass Intentions – May 01 – 07, 2021
- La Salette Reflection for the 4th Sunday of Easter April 25, 2021
- Mass Intentions – April 24 – 30, 2021
- La Salette Reflection For The 3rd Sunday of Easter April 18, 2021
- La Salette Reflection – Second Sunday of Easter April 11, 2021
- Mass Intentions – April 17 – 23, 2021
- Mass Intention April 10-16
LaSalette Prayer Group
The group meets at 7:00-8:00pm via Zoom on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. All are welcome.
Access is available via internet Zoom or telephone.
Last summer before meeting on Zoom, we met in person in the summer house on the hill behind the church.
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions,
Mass & Confessions
6:00 PM Saturday Evening
11:00 AM Sunday Morning
11:30 AM Daily Mass Monday thru Friday
Spanish Mass- 5:00 PM Second Sunday of each month.
Confession is heard 30 minutes before each Mass or by appointment.
Saturday evening Mass is always offered for the members of the La Salette Association of Prayer.
Seasonally and for holidays: Masses may be added or offered at a slightly different time. Please check back for the latest updates.
2021 Spring Bulletin
Center for Reconciliation
410 NH Route 4A
PO Box 420
Enfield, NH 03748
Office hours, 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Superior Fr. Joseph Gosselin M.S.
Director Fr. John P. Sullivan, M.S.